Many individuals resort to over-the-counter beauty products to keep their skin smooth and soft, but many of these only contain small amounts of beneficial ingredients or do not directly target specific skin conditions. At Ultimate Solutions Med Spa, we offer the HydraFacial® treatment to revitalize and nourish lackluster skin.
Located in Darien, Connecticut, Ultimate Solutions is led by Dr. Jen Jose. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our medical team and find out how the HydraFacial® can be tailored to your unique skin condition.
What is the Ultimate Solutions HydraFacial®?
Focusing on prevention, nourishment, and restoration of the skin, HydraFacial® is a multi-step treatment that is completely customized to the individual and can effectively help treat multiple skin conditions, such as:
- Lack of elasticity and firmness
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and other visible signs of aging
- Uneven skin texture and tone
- Sun damage and hyperpigmentation
- Enlarged pores
- Oily or congested skin
How Does Ultimate Solutions HydraFacial® Work?
Before your treatment, Dr. Jen and our medical team will evaluate your unique skin type and condition. Then, a specific set of HydraFacial® serums are infused into your skin via our patented Vortex-Fusion® delivery system for a comprehensive treatment that is unparalleled in the skin rejuvenation world.
At Ultimate Solutions, our HydraFacial® treatments can consist of a combination of therapies, including:
- Vortex-Exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and reveal healthy, fresh skin
- Vortex-Peel featuring Glysal serum, which is a mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids typically found in chemical peels.
- Vortex-Extraction utilizes painless vacuum suction to gently extract impurities from the pores
- Vortex-Fusion nourishes and protects the skin with essential antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
- Vortex-Boost serum can help address visible signs of aging and skin texture
- Extend and Protect helps you maintain your results at home
What are the Benefits of the Ultimate Solutions HydraFacial®?
Even the most sensitive skin can be treated with HydraFacial®, and most treatments can be done in as little as 30 minutes. Offering immediate and long-lasting results, this one-of-a-kind treatment is safe for all skin types and will not damage or irritate the skin during treatment.
Your hydrated, nourished skin can last a week or more, and at least one HydraFacial® treatment is recommended per month to keep the skin protected and vibrant. During your consultation, our medical team will perform a thorough skin evaluation and sensitivity test in order to determine the best course of treatment for you.
Contact Ultimate Solutions today to schedule a consultation and find out how customized HydraFacial® treatments can nourish, protect, and revitalize your skin without any irritation or downtime.